1. Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper, and balsamic.
2. In a medium size skillet (preferably cast iron) saute bacon till golden brown. Remove
from pan and reserve. Drain off fat leaving about 1 tablespoon left in skillet.
3. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
4. Add Brussels mixture and stir to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup grated cheese. Reserve
remaining 1/4 cup for topping.
5. Bake Brussels in 375 degree oven 20-25 min or until golden brown. Remove from oven
and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup grated cheese. Return to oven for 3-5 min until
cheese is melted.