FINLANDIA CHEESE, INC. – is a subsidiary of Valio Ltd., the largest and most innovative dairy co-operative in Finland. Our mission is to deliver the best tasting and award-winning cheese and butter products that are crafted with pure, natural and high-quality ingredients. We are a small team doing big things. We are proud to be a part of several international subsidiaries of Valio Ltd., and share over 110 years of experience and passion. Please visit us at www.FinlandiaCheese.com and https://www.valio.com for additional information.
BRAND MANAGER (Parsippany, NJ)
The Brand Manager will drive the planning and execution of marketing communications and the development of consumer driven marketing programs at the total company level. This role will work in close cooperation with our sales, quality and business development team, and the marketing and communications team at our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. The role will report to Director of Marketing and Business Development, with one direct report.
Essential Functions (not limited to):
- Drive the execution of an effective marketing communications plan and the development of consumer driven marketing programs.
- Develop and execute a shopper marketing plan aligned with the brand strategy and focus areas
- Monitor and analyze the ROI of marketing and shopper marketing programs
- Coordinate and manage branded websites and social media platforms together with agency partners
- Manage trade shows such as IDDBA, Expo West, etc.
- Manage the invoice processing and marketing budgets with monthly reconciliation with finance
- Manage and track the consumer feedback regarding marketing specifically.
- Manage PR communications for the brands
- Maintain the company Linked In profile with marketing updates
- Work closely with the communications and business development teams in Finland in developing marketing plans and assets
- Coach and manage the marketing intern
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, preferably in a food company
- Strong analytical skills and project management experience. • Roll-up sleeves and multi-task attitude, along with ability to drive results in a global business environment.
- Ability and motivation to work in a small company, in a fast-moving environment, juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Branded consumer goods experience and ability to work effectively under tight timelines.
- Strong vendor management and overall team collaboration skills.
- Domestic and international travel 10% when COVID-19 situation normalizes, currently remote work
Finlandia Cheese, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical benefits, company paid dental, vision and life insurance and a 401(k) program.
Send resume to: Recruiting@Finlandiacheese.com AAP/EEO Employer