Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:5 Minutes
Total Time:10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Finlandia butter, room temperature
- 1 bunch Italian Parsley Just the top, no stems) finely chopped
- 4 green onions, white & light green parts only finely chopped
- 2 big cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 sour dough loaf, sliced lengthwise
Mix all ingredients except bread in a bowl.
Spread mixture on each side of cut loaf.
Place on baking sheet and place about 8 inches until broiler rods.
Cook until bread is beautifully golden brown and bubbly.
Slice into 2 inch pieces and serve.
Makes one loaf.